System base module for informing personnel significantly reduces the need for face-to-face briefing. All the important information is sent electronically, and the supervisors gain the possibility to check who of their personnel is briefed and ready to work on a dedicated sector at any moment. This also provides much greater quality of a face-to-face briefing about certain situations which can only be done face-to-face. Employees are being sent only the messages which are of concern to them, all according to their personal ratings and dedicated unit.
Two categories of messages to be sent to the users:
- “Good to know messages”– messages that don’t require a confirmation from the receiver. This category of messages is used to inform employees about any less important but good to notice information. “Good to know messages” are not used for the ATCO’s as preventive mechanism for working on the ATC position.
- “Important messages” – messages that require a confirmation from the receiver. This category of messages is used to disseminate important information to employees, that is used as a preventive mechanism for ATCO to work on the ATC position.
Strict requirement for the ATCO is to be familiar with a set of regulatory documents to perform his/her job. This set of documents in module Infoborad (user profile) is divided into two categories:
- Common documents– Documents common for every ATCO regardless of their unit endorsement (permission to work on a specific working position.
- Specific documents– Documents assigned to specific rating/unit endorsement.
- Personal documents – manage all ATCOs personal documents in one place